Friday, August 5, 2011

Storytelling : The Three Beautiful Flowers

Three Beautiful Flowers

There are beautiful flowers in the jungle. They are Rose, Flamboyant, and Jasmine. They are perfect and admirable flowers. Rose is red, it has bright red color. Flamboyant is an orange, it has soft orange color. Jasmine is purely white.Their scents are fragrance. They have slim trunk. Their leaves are fresh green.

Although they are beautiful but unfortunately they are so selfish and arrogant. They do not want to talk to other flowers. They are so proud when bees come to them. They thought that the other flowers are ugly, pity and uninteresting just like them. So, the other flowers do not like them.

Until one day, there is a bee; an ugly bee with dirty wings came to them. He wanted to play with them just like the other bees do. But, the Rose ask the ugly bee to go away : “ Don’t touch me…! You are so disgusting…!if I could…I would like to have torn along my trunk so Y*O*U couldn’t touch me…!”. Then he went to Flamboyant’s place. But the Flamboyant said :”Please,…I would like to have long and big trunk so you couldn’t reach me…!you are so D-I-R-T-Y and U-G-L-Y…!!!”. He felt sad, ignored and rejected. But, he still hoped that the last beautiful flowers would welcome to him. He said :”Hello my fellow, …..may I…..” He had not finished his words yet but The Jasmine said : “Y-O-U are N-O-T my friend….! If I could I would like to have small petals and thick leaves so I could hide from you…!!!”. The Jasmine said angrily to him. He started crying because none of them would like to play with.

The poor ugly bee flied to “Wishing Tree”. He asked the Wishing Tree:” Please, give me a chance to make their words come true. I want to give them as they wish, although I have to give my life for it in return.” Then he crashed his sting to The Wishing Tree. Suddenly there’s big frightening storm from the dark sky as a sign that his wishes are accomplished.

Not so long after that, The Rose has torn along her trunk. So, we have to be careful to touch or pick roses. The Flamboyant has big and tall trunk, so we cannot see the flowers closely. We have to climb its trunk to pick its flowers. The Jasmine becomes small and has thick leaves. So, we just smell its scent and it usually is used as fence.

They have had what they wish so do the poor ugly bee; he died. So, we have to be careful to what we say.


By : Wiwik Sari Dewi Nugraheni

1 comment:

Flowers Toronto said...

Floral Design or floral arts is the art of creating flower arrangements in vases, bowls, baskets or other containers, or making bouquets and compositions from cut flowers, foliages, herbs, ornamental grasses and other plant materials.